You stay classy, Cleveland

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I could understand the week, or even month, of the hurt feelings making people do stupid things. But seriously, months later, hiring a witch doctor over someone leaving a basketball team? And people wonder why Cleveland has such a bad rap.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Could it be that Lebron doesn't think that he did anything wrong? How would you feel if Chizik came out and said "Get over it Cyclone Fans!"

Or if Nike made a commercial rubbing the fact that Chizik left us high and dry.

Or even better!!! How would you as Cyclone fans feel if Harrison Barnes chose Iowa State and then instead of going off to the NBA...HE TRANSFERRED!!! And not only did he just decide to transfer he held a national press conference to let everyone know.

I can understand why they are upset. I would be too.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
It worked good so far, maybe we should hire him to put the curse on Nebraska.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I think it's still harbored for a couple of reasons. First, LeBron still thinks to this day that he did nothing wrong. I think if he would just come out and say that the way he went about leaving was inappropriate then a lot of wounds would start to get healed.

Secondly, him leaving is going to cause a HUGE financial blow to the city of Cleveland, a city that could already ill-afford the loss. The ramifications of him leaving may very well turn Cleveland into the next Detroit, or worse.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
As a Cubs fan, I like to say to Heat fans, Hopefully there wasn't
a goat involved".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron