YouTube TV Questions

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Olympics this summer or I would cancel till football. But it's all been working rock solid.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Anyone else have slow YTTV or issues in general lately?
We have. We are in the Des Moines metro. We use T-Mobile for our internet service. I think we've had 4 issues in the last few weeks and I think 2 were internet related and 2 were YTTV related based on being able to use other devices in the house.

CyCoug

Sep 19, 2021
We have. We are in the Des Moines metro. We use T-Mobile for our internet service. I think we've had 4 issues in the last few weeks and I think 2 were internet related and 2 were YTTV related based on being able to use other devices in the house.
I switched to Verizon internet because centurylink went out for the second time in a month and it was going to be 5 days until they could send someone out.

I was nervous about 5G internet, but YTTV has streamed flawlessly.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I have no issues with YTTV. We live in the country with internet that isn’t the fastest and can still stream on 3 TVs at once when needed. Guess I don’t know why anyone is too concerned with Roku or fire stick…aren’t all TVs smart these days? TVs are pretty cheap and nearly disposable now.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I switched to Verizon internet because centurylink went out for the second time in a month and it was going to be 5 days until they could send someone out.

I was nervous about 5G internet, but YTTV has streamed flawlessly.
We've had T-Mobile for like 3 years I think. We got it pretty quick after it was available and has been pretty darn good. My 12 year old will say our internet sucks when he's on Playstation. He claims the lags are what makes him lose games....

Reactions: CyCoug

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Question for those in the know...

Is today a good day to do a free trial of YTTV? Would I be able to "multiview" 4 basketball games at the same time?

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Question for those in the know...

Is today a good day to do a free trial of YTTV? Would I be able to "multiview" 4 basketball games at the same time?
Yes, the trial should be a week, so you'd be able to watch all weekend. Multiview has been running pretty well, and they've even opened up the ability to create your own 4- stream multiview, although some channels seem to not be able to run together.

Reactions: nrg4isu