Zabriskie in Browns Mini-camp

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
We probably could have used him in FB at ISU. Crazy, some of our best potential FB players at ISU weren't even on the team.

EYE4CY

Feb 15, 2010
So any update on this? Did he do well or what? Personally I dont think he has the height to do very well on defense, he is too small for o-line, too short for a receiver(and you have to be able to catch), not fast enough for a running back, and qb is just out of the question. So I am not so sure where they planned on him fitting in.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
It would be awesome if he made the team. We had an NFLer and we did not know it.

EYE4CY

Feb 15, 2010
if he can run and tackle special teams would be perfect

I can see that. But I find it very odd that they are going after a person who doesn't even have the basics of football down when there are so many other guys who actually play football and they will never get the shot.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Troy Davis had a wrestling background. Leverage, leverage. Now how fast is Z?

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Mark Ellis, the guy from MU who was national champ last year, but who never beat Z was also there. I think Ellis does have some background, as he played football with the Coffman (Chase and Carson) brothers and Derrick Washington at Ray-Pec in the KC area. Washington was on three state champion teams, so Ellis had to have been on at least one or two of them.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Talk about a "Rudy" type of player. If he got in....and played this year....that would be sweet.

That, and the Browns carry him off the field after making a sack on the GT QB.

Help Support Us

Become a patron