Zach Johnson - One Hit Wonder?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Even IF he's a so-called one-hit wonder, is there something wrong with that? He did something I'm going to assume 99% of us on this board will never do - win the freakin' Masters, something that basically set him up for the rest of his golfing career. And halfway through this golf season he's earned just shy of $600,000. And you're trying to say he SHOULDN'T take advantage of that kind of money? Wow, as the Gin Blossoms would say, "Hey, Jealousy..."

Kinky F

Apr 24, 2006
Still had never heard of him before he won the Masters and by comparison, I absolutely knew who Rocco Mediate was before the US Open.

If you hadn't heard of Zach before he won the Masters and you like golf and are from Iowa.... wow, I don't know what to say. You must live where they don't have TV or papers.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
He (Zach) is like the majority of the other pros on the tour.

When you look at how rare it is to win more than one major in a career or even more than one tournament in a year you start to really understand how unbelievably "special" Tiger Woods is.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
IMO, it has been his lack of making the 10-15 footers that he was draining all year long last year. His putting overall is not as good as it has been in the past and that is what won him The Masters last year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron