Zeb Noland Playing right now

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
  • Informative
Reactions: Aclone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
On the ESPN site, today's games are tracked as Spring Week 5 of the 2020 season. Here are the MVFC games:

I guess all the MVFC teams play indoors, so I guess this time of year works fine for them.
Nolan #8 NDSU. If only want to see one play, try Nolan long TD pass at about 4'15''.

Not sure kidding about indoor football in MVC, I've not heard of any. The Dakota schools I'm not sure but I think all MVC plays in outdoor stadiums.

Reactions: khardbored

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Nolan #8 NDSU. If only want to see one play, try Nolan long TD pass at about 4'15''.

Not sure kidding about indoor football in MVC, I've not heard of any. The Dakota schools I'm not sure but I think all MVC plays in outdoor stadiums.

And UNI.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Yeah UNI indoors. Further inquiry shows: " There's three teams in the FBS that play in a domed stadium: Syracuse, Idaho, and Tulane. Seven are in the FCS: North Dakota, North Dakota State, Georgia State, Northern Iowa, Northern Arizona, Idaho St., and South Dakota."

So in fact, 4 of the MVC football schools play football indoors. Live and learn.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Huge grain of salt. Missouri State is awful.

He didn't look good, at all, in the Southern Illinois loss. NDSU might only be the 4th or 5th best team in The Valley this spring.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I've got a buddy that's a big NDSU fan. He was quizzing me early on about my thoughts on ZN. I told him he had all the arm he needed and decent mobility, but despite seeing flashes that were intriguing, I hadn't seen him over the course of an entire season to rate his progression, and in the end, he got "Purdy'd."

He texted me after last weekend, and suffice it to say, the Bizon fans are a little restless. ZN stepped into a tough spot. They expect excellence up there and anticipated having a top 5-10 pick in the draft running the show, and now they...don't. Good luck to Zeb. He seemed like a good kid and I hope things work out for him.

• Agree
Reactions: HouClone and Aclone

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Zeb always had a pop to him. I remember he laid out some darts in the 2017 Okie State matchup.

I thought he was gonna he the guy before Brock Purdy’s ascension.

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Am I the only one here that really wasn’t impressed with Zeb when he played for us? I never thought he was that good and he made a lot of mistakes
After a couple games my impressed feeling definitely waned. I liked him over a guy like Park though. Park’s the guy I never really got the hype on.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Am I the only one here that really wasn’t impressed with Zeb when he played for us? I never thought he was that good and he made a lot of mistakes

I thought he looked very good in ‘17 when he came in against Okie State and then started at Baylor. Had a ton of moxie and threw some lazers.

Seemed like he really struggled once teams got film on him. In ‘18 he couldn’t feel pressure and his accuracy fell way off. I don’t think we get to 5 wins that year if he plays the whole season.

I’ve watched a little of him at NDSU and it really makes me appreciate Purdy.