Iowa State Uniform Discussions

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Here is a top10 Home without gold.
CyUni 2019  r11a Top10 HomeWithoutGold.jpg
Both with and without gold are good. I'd be happy with both. I'd be a little more happy with the gold, haha.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Coming soon. I'm changing the number on my sets, otherwise it would only take a second. Going w/ #12 Eisworth to replace Monty32. Good choice yes or no?

PURDY bad choice if you ask me.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Do y
PURDY bad choice if you ask me.
Do you mean #12 Eisworth is a bad choice? Purdy was my 2nd choice, #15.

I'm going with Eisworth unless someone can talk me outta it, RS Junior, upperclassman.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
:(

I like your concepts.

I thought they deserved their own home!
Well thank you. And I didn't mean you! Others not so much.

I know I'm a little obsessive on unis this time around but want us to get it right. Besides I enjoy doing it and have the time, and I like to see how things look, certain concepts/combos.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
:(

I like your concepts.

I thought they deserved their own home!

It could be ISU Uniform Concepts, it wouldn't have to have direct reference to t-noah or any specific uniform designer. t-noah wouldn't have to start the thread, either.

Based on occasional comments, apparently some fans are misled when they see "New Uniforms Revealed," open it expecting a new official unveiling. Just an idea.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Purdy is more of the face of ISU football than Eisworth
Do y
Do you mean #12 Eisworth is a bad choice? Purdy was my 2nd choice, #15.

I'm going with Eisworth unless someone can talk me outta it, RS Junior, upperclassman.

Haha, I think Eisworth is fine. Just making a joke.

Purdy is probably a bit more recognizable than Eisworth, though.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I saw on the team's Instagram story that the football poster shoot was done in all Cardinal. Surprised Campbell didn't go with the all black look
The all cardinal has grown on me. I like it. If we do get gold at some point, I don't miss the c/c/g look of recent past. So many better looks.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Purdy is more of the face of ISU football than Eisworth

Haha, I think Eisworth is fine. Just making a joke.

Purdy is probably a bit more recognizable than Eisworth, though.
So much to like about Montgomery. Other than a great football player, he was a great character guy and very hard worker. What's not to like.

I was hoping to pick someone who not only was one of our best players, but also a good character guy. Being out of town I do not know Eisworth too much other that he was a stud on defense and all-Big 12 if I'm not mistaken. I chose him over Purdy because he is RS Jr.

#15 would have (still is) a great choice. Actually #11 Chase Allen was my first choice but #11 looks kinda bland on the uni, and much less gold than 32.

Help Support Us

Become a patron