Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
More like a death test prompting me to add my niece as a "trusted contact" to my financial institution accounts. Left her a treasure map in my safe so she can find my stuff.

Probably should bring up the topic of who is the executor and where is everything at with my parents. Unfortunately I am sure my sister is which will be hell

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
More like a death test prompting me to add my niece as a "trusted contact" to my financial institution accounts. Left her a treasure map in my safe so she can find my stuff.

But did you give her the combo to the safe? Let me guess, you put it in the safe for her. :)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Welp pretty sure no lawnmowing for me today. On the plus side I did get up a solid clay hill before it became too slick to navigate. I'll take that for my win of the day.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
But did you give her the combo to the safe? Let me guess, you put it in the safe for her. :)

Photo'd the combo card and texted it to her. Gave it to my sister some time ago but if you show the paper glaciers in her house you'd know she probably couldn't find it.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Welp pretty sure no lawnmowing for me today. On the plus side I did get up a solid clay hill before it became too slick to navigate. I'll take that for my win of the day.

How about getting back down? Slide for life?

My stone wall and under deck screening project is on hold. Combo of wet mud and clay.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
How about getting back down? Slide for life?

My stone wall and under deck screening project is on hold. Combo of wet mud and clay.

Yeah no going back that bad boy till it's pretty darn close to gray again. We were just finishing up down there probably won't go down for a few days to close gates.

RunninMan

Nov 18, 2013
STHKjD0.jpg

@wxman1 this guy flew over my place yesterday and I couldn't believe how big it was! Looked like he was moving in slow motion but was probably going hundreds of miles per hour. All of those engines produce a really cool sound that's surprisingly different from a normal passenger jet. That's what made me notice him in the first place.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
STHKjD0.jpg

@wxman1 this guy flew over my place yesterday and I couldn't believe how big it was! Looked like he was moving in slow motion but was probably going hundreds of miles per hour. All of those engines produce a really cool sound that's surprisingly different from a normal passenger jet. That's what made me notice him in the first place.

Nice! Looks like it may have been the E-3s that have been roaming around the last few days.

• Informative
Reactions: RunninMan

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
This is for @wxman1 - when we visit the girls out in Washington, we hear the Navy/Marine jets constantly. They are on Whidbey Island - the girls live in Anacortes, on neighboring Fidalgo Island - and they are not supposed to get so close during maneuvers, but they do. Sometimes it's so loud your whole body vibrates. First time it happened to me, I almost **** myself.

Reactions: wxman1

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
So I have to have a root canal....went in to get a crown, and it turns out the tooth is cracked, and the pulp and nerve have gotten infected. I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm afraid the vixen will suffer greatly. Just those two words together - root canal - cause her to shudder.

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrevkah and oldman

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
So I have to have a root canal....went in to get a crown, and it turns out the tooth is cracked, and the pulp and nerve have gotten infected. I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm afraid the vixen will suffer greatly. Just those two words together - root canal - cause her to shudder.
I've had a crown, no root canal yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• Friendly
Reactions: SCyclone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Then just call it a tooth replacement.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
This is for @wxman1 - when we visit the girls out in Washington, we hear the Navy/Marine jets constantly. They are on Whidbey Island - the girls live in Anacortes, on neighboring Fidalgo Island - and they are not supposed to get so close during maneuvers, but they do. Sometimes it's so loud your whole body vibrates. First time it happened to me, I almost **** myself.

And the problem is? ;)

It's okay they are just practicing their low altitude phallic drawing skills.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Sit down at work, delete meeting response emails, update a folder so I can work in it, fill water bottle, get call from MrsWx that LilMissWx sliced her finger open and to meet her at the ER. Two hours later get back to work and try to figure out what to work on. Fun morning!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sit down at work, delete meeting response emails, update a folder so I can work in it, fill water bottle, get call from MrsWx that LilMissWx sliced her finger open and to meet her at the ER. Two hours later get back to work and try to figure out what to work on. Fun morning!
Stiches for lilmiss?

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I hope she's feeling better and your wife has calmed down too. That's always scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.