All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Some talk that the B1G could go to a 10 game, conference games only schedule this season due to Covid.

I wonder what impact that would have on the UNI or NIU budget with not having the pay day from Iowa for revenue.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Some talk that the B1G could go to a 10 game, conference games only schedule this season due to Covid.

I wonder what impact that would have on the UNI or NIU budget with not having the pay day from Iowa for revenue.
Read somewhere that G5, FCS, and independent schools would hurt a ton if non-con games aren't played. With that being said, 10 games over a 15 week period of time would be smart.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Iowa ducking Iowa State this year would be so fitting with what both teams return

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Coincidentally Iowa State has beaten Iowa more times at Kinnick than in Ames during the past 10 years.

I think if OOC games are nixed that's a very good thing for Campbell. He needs to get this monkey off his back and something like this where they take a season off I think would relieve some of the pressure and negative juju that's been building on him for the past 4 games.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think if OOC games are nixed that's a very good thing for Campbell. He needs to get this monkey off his back and something like this where they take a season off I think would relieve some of the pressure and negative juju that's been building on him for the past 4 games.
Yeah I can understand that outlook. Campbell would be the first one to tell you though that he wants that game. It's been essentially his only criticism since he's been here. I would love to play Iowa and just have the opportunity to win you know? If we have a great season and don't play Iowa, it'll be more insufferable on this website than it usually is. The hypothetical arguments will be out of control.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yeah I can understand that outlook. Campbell would be the first one to tell you though that he wants that game. It's been essentially his only criticism since he's been here. I would love to play Iowa and just have the opportunity to win you know? If we have a great season and don't play Iowa, it'll be more insufferable on this website than it usually is. The hypothetical arguments will be out of control.

Sigh. It doesn’t matter what happens. If Iowa wins it’s because they’re gods chosen racists b

if Iowa State wins it’s our super bowl

rinse lather and repeat

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sigh. It doesn’t matter what happens. If Iowa wins it’s because they’re gods chosen racists b

if Iowa State wins it’s our super bowl

rinse lather and repeat
The super bowl argument is dead considering both Iowa State and Iowa have beaten very good teams outside of each other.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
The super bowl argument is dead considering both Iowa State and Iowa have beaten very good teams outside of each other.

it’s nice you think that, and you’re right Campbell has won big games But that’s not reality.

you’re talking about a fanbase so insecure they had to create talking points to justify losses.

so no, the regular idiots will not ever give in on that idea.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I have no doubt he wants to play it, everyone involved does. I just think skipping one season would be good juju for him.

Reactions: Statefan10

Help Support Us

Become a patron