All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Like blaming the refs (KSU, Texas, Oklahoma St, Iowa games in recent memory for football) or crying about your season opener being cancelled?
How many apology letters from the Big 12 claiming they messed up the call has Iowa had? Lol

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I never defended it dumbass. I never have said anything to justify it.

yes you have. Any attempts to deflect attention, and play an ignorant game of whatabout with a false claim, in order to defend your program, is absolutely a show of support for a racist program.

that means you support what they do. What they do is racist.

you support their racism.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Let's not call names please.

It’s hard for these people, that have spent two decades boasting of what a great man Kirk is, while ignoring rape cover up housing scandals, and all the other verifiable things he has done, to have to eat this **** sandwich.

they prove that racism is what they support by showing up to try to down play it.

they don’t want to admit Kirk is a piece of **** of a human being, because of the innate insecurity of the standard hawk fan

Reactions: Brandon

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It’s hard for these people, that have spent two decades boasting of what a great man Kirk is, while ignoring rape cover up housing scandals, and all the other verifiable things he has done, to have to eat this **** sandwich.

they prove that racism is what they support by showing up to try to down play it.

they don’t want to admit Kirk is a piece of **** of a human being, because of the innate insecurity of the standard hawk fan

benj why is this funny?

why do you support racism benj?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I think if OOC games are nixed that's a very good thing for Campbell. He needs to get this monkey off his back and something like this where they take a season off I think would relieve some of the pressure and negative juju that's been building on him for the past 4 games.
Understandable, and relative. But so would going into Kinnick and blasting the Hawks. I think the more likely is as you stated, the game just doesn't get played