Breece Hall for Heisman

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

That's a dang good performance by Najee, the number 1 player in the 2017 class.

I love Breece, he's one of the best to put on a cyclone uniform. However, I'm not dumb enough to believe that an Iowa State player will beat out the number 1 player from the 2017 class (Harris) and the number 1 player from the 2018 class (Lawrence) unless he convinces the voters to go against the bluebloods. I really matters what team you are on, unless you have an UNDENIABLE season like Lamar Jackson

Reactions: khardbored

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
If we had won the Louisiana we would probably be close to a top 10 ranking and then he might be getting some talk. Remember, the East Coast media will soon start hyping someone from tOSU, Penn ST, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny

That's a dang good performance by Najee, the number 1 player in the 2017 class.

I love Breece, he's one of the best to put on a cyclone uniform. However, I'm not dumb enough to believe that an Iowa State player will beat out the number 1 player from the 2017 class (Harris) and the number 1 player from the 2018 class (Lawrence) unless he convinces the voters to go against the bluebloods. I really matters what team you are on, unless you have an UNDENIABLE season like Lamar Jackson

Reminds me a lot of Derrick Henry in that clip.

Reactions: Drew0311

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
If we had won the Louisiana we would probably be close to a top 10 ranking and then he might be getting some talk. Remember, the East Coast media will soon start hyping someone from tOSU, Penn ST, etc.

already happening... mich,psu,osu, Wisc are all ranked higher than ISU and haven’t played a game yet.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Hall would have to have a few 200+ yard games to even sniff the Heisman talk. One of those games would have to be TX. Love having him as a Clone, but anyone at ISU that wins that award is going to have to break some records, and that will be really hard, especially with a 10 game season.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
Good publicity for BH. Any player not on a name brand team has to go wild to even get in the conversation. Based on a limited sample size Lawrence looks like the best college QB I can recall in quite a while.

Help Support Us

Become a patron