What should Pollard do with Prohm?

• Keep Prohm as coach and let him finish his contract

• Fire Prohm as head coach immediately and pay buyout

• Fire Prohm at end of season and pay buyout

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Wow that’s the worst smack talk ever when ya get called out. Prove some wrong and they are like “nice phone man” hahah

Check the milk carton in your fridge, I'm pretty sure that punctuation, spelling and grammar are missing in your area.

I have to go call Monte right now to settle a message board inquiry. Lol, what a bag, especially if it's true.

• Dumb
Reactions: jcisuclones

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Check the milk carton in your fridge, I'm pretty sure that punctuation, spelling and grammar are missing in your area.

I have to go call Monte right now to settle a message board inquiry. Lol, what a bag, especially if it's true.
Wow phone and then grammar smack talk. My man it’s time for you to quit. You got proven to be wrong and are having a tough time with it. Sorry I have connections that straight up proved you wrong. I wasn’t settling anything. I ask him because it was part of a discussion on the topic.

• Haha
Reactions: Macloney

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Wow phone and then grammar smack talk. My man it’s time for you to quit. You got proven to be wrong and are having a tough time with it. Sorry I have connections that straight up proved you wrong. I wasn’t settling anything. I ask him because it was part of a discussion on the topic.

Ok, Drew. You proved me wrong, lol.

#faketext

• Dumb

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Ok, Drew. You proved me wrong, lol.

#faketext

Believe me when I tell you I have been around Iowa state athletics longer than you have been born. I am not even sure how to fake a text. I feel bad for you man. It’s not like I’m showing you Michael Jordan texts between Mike and I. It’s Georges. Lots of people on this site know him. Someday I’ll show you texts between myself and Dwayne Crutchfield, John Quinn and some
Other Cyclones that used to play here.

• Haha
Reactions: Macloney

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Believe me when I tell you I have been around Iowa state athletics longer than you have been born. I am not even sure how to fake a text. I feel bad for you man. It’s not like I’m showing you Michael Jordan texts between Mike and I. It’s Georges. Lots of people on this site know him. Someday I’ll show you texts between myself and Dwayne Crutchfield, John Quinn and some
Other Cyclones that used to play here.

Cool. Tell me more about how great you are and how many people you know.

• Dumb

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
cool I will. You keep acting like you know something when you don’t. Also, make sure all those IPhone 5 users know you are looking for them

Drew, take a breath.

I don't really care and really didn't ask for a text. Your move was super amateur hour and you looked like a kid begging for attention.

Since then I have been messing with you and laughing at you. Literally sitting here laughing out loud. You are killing me.

Please keep going.

• Dumb