Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not sure if I screwed up. Do you need to pay for Tier 1 and tier 2 for cyclone fanatic or can you just do tier 2.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Dazed and Confused is on. One of those terrible but still sorta good movies.

The stoner talk makes more sense than most politicians tweets and sound bites. :rolleyes:

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I’m switching channels tonight, including NBC with the Olympic Parade of Athletes. I know it’s not the same for them, but this part of the games always seems so inspirational to me. The first games I really remember was when gymnast Olga Korbut (sp?) was competing. I was on a visit to grandparents who lived on a farm, and went outside to try to do flips in their yard. My success is evident in you never seeing me on National TV in a leotard. Or anything else for that matter.

Last edited:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
People keep starting threads with their "plan" for conference realignment that's already been hashed and rehashed multiple times in one or more of the umpteen other threads.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I should probsbly pay attention some to the weather forecast rather than just assuming hot and dry (and smoke) for every single day. Might storm tonght and tomorrow. Me = :oops:

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I should probsbly pay attention some to the weather forecast rather than just assuming hot and dry (and smoke) for every single day. Might storm tonght and tomorrow. Me = :oops:
Maybe time for a wine run?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I’m switching channels tonight, including NBC with the Olympic Parade of Athletes. I know it’s not the same for them, but this part of the games always seems so inspirational to me. The first games I really remember was when gymnast Olga Korbut (sp?) was competing. I was on a visit to grandparents who lived on a farm, and went outside to try to do flips in their yard. My success is evident in you never seeing me on National TV in a leotard. Or anything else for that matter.

I went with IPTV and their state SB coverage. The Dirty Dodgers for the win in 5A.

Reactions: SaraV

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I didn't watch (we were at a game night with friends) but I hear that the Tonga flag bearer was back...
*le sigh*

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Was outside getting things ready to mow this morning and as I rounded a garage corner I got a whiff of something dead. Then hear and see a couple of flies. Sigh. Peek into the air conditioner unit and see it. A recently deceased chipmunk laid flat out on its back. On the very bottom pan thing between two separator things. Big sigh. After mowing I treated it with bleach and then baking soda by pouring from the top vented area, ~ 3 ft down. Good thing I have plenty of baking soda. Another sigh.

On a different nature note, yesterday on my way to work I saw two very small fawns crossing the street after their mother. Lots of big spots on them and because they’re so young they don’t yet have any fear.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Thinking of running over to Flying Cloud aerodrome and trying to take pics of warbirds at airshow. Thinking outside the show for some in-flight pics. Schedule says Spitfire and Hurricane flying at 2.

Issue with sun angle per da map though. No parking on road from best spot...going to need to do some hot weather walkabout.

Last edited:
Reactions: wxman1

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Something for @wxman1 to get him fired up for his Oshkosh vacation. Failed on the slow shutter speed to blur props (planes out of focus) so went high speed and got this on of the Navy WWII planes. Had less luck with the shiny unpainted planes...dat high sun and light background.

DSC_5727 Avenger Corsair Wildcat CF scale.jpg

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
My wife and I just returned home after dropping our oldest son off. He's leaving for Ft. Leonard Wood, MO for boot camp and job training in the Army National Guard and we will not be seeing him for several months.

We're very proud of his character and commitment to service but this a weird feeling for us.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
E7KgQWlXEAERl1N

Status
Not open for further replies.