*** Official IOWA STATE vs #13 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
What makes today worse is the losses to Tech and WVU. Losing to OU by 7 in Norman is no sin.

Those are the disappointing games. As I've said before, those two losses are the first conference games that Campbell has lost when Iowa State clearly should have won. First time. It sucked it happened this year, but it was bound to happen at some point.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
So for 3 quarters this Oline couldn’t block a mosquito and they show up last minute and you expect to win games? Typical ISU team. Hats off to Kolar, best TE in College football, better than Jason Witten in my opinion and please don’t argue with me, it’s my opinion.

JustAnotherTimeline

Jul 29, 2021
Just not our year folks. Simple as that.

Proud of our team. Could have thrown in the towel after down 2 tds and a backup QB.

For those of you bashing Purdy, get a clue. You are either to young or too drunk to have any perspective.

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
He had all day to throw, and still overthrew a wide open receiver. I usually defend Brock, but that’s just flat out bad
in a bit of a role reversal... it was a bad throw but he showed heart coming back from injury, helped us get in position with no help from the OL. Who knows what happens if Dekkers played the rest of the game but we'll see that next season I'd imagine with him being the guy, or at least having a leg up on everyone at the start.

Can't question Brock's heart... I question his decision making a lot but his heart - nope.

the team has not quite but it is just a team - for any number of reasons - seems almost cursed. Where we just can't seem to play a complete game. Maybe Texas? IDK. But if the defense played like this vs. Tech and WVU we probably win one if not both of them.

I hope there's a full crowd next Saturday. And I hope the football gods are smiling on us and we can beat a TCU team and send these seniors off with a win.

I'm excited for the future though I think we need to adjust something or some things on the OL and with play -calling but I'm still excited but the young guys,.... but first things first, hoping we can send these guys off right and hopefully get that victory they all deserve for all the time and work and sweat these kids have put into their careers here.

Reactions: cyatheart and jsb

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Just so many mistakes. 2nd and 2 and can’t get a first down…

every game is the same…tgey fall asleep for 2 quarters then decide it’s time to go

• Agree
Reactions: Lineup