*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Grow a pair, offense. Grow a pair. A total lack of courage from our coaches and offensive players. Not excusable.

Reactions: chadly82

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Missed kicks, ints inside ISU's own 20, and all that **** didn't mean anything?
They meant everything. But X needed to get 2 more feet last week and dropped a catch that would’ve given us the chance to win the game this week. Sucks that we need him to do everything, but still

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Manning isn’t the one dropping passes and missing easy open receivers.
My God man ISU has 9 points on 11 possessions. I’m sure THAT first down would’ve turned into that TD.

Got 11 points against a pathetic KU defense and 9 points tonight.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm ticked too but Campbell could lose out the next few seasons. be fired and he will still go down as the best coach in ISU history. Who else has a first place conference finish, Fiesta Bowl win. and won the conference games he has? I'll hang up and listen.

I'll give it to Earle Bruce who coached in a tougher conference right now. Campbell has a lot to prove now.

Reactions: aauummm

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Man, if what you are doing isn't working, then maybe try something else? Stretching the field with this play calling means throwing it 8 yards downfield. It looks like they told Dekkers to not leave the pocket if he doesn't have to. How about trying rolls outs to buy time and change the passing angles? Anything

Defense is playing championship caliber ball. The offense needs to throw out the playbook.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think I'm out for a while. A day or two ha.

The only positive is that Campbell will do some self reflection on his Offensive coaching staff. No excuse to leave that to a 4th and 7, and an unexpected drop by X. That was one play.

@surly, Cursive purple x 7 posts for me?

• Haha
Reactions: Snydes and aauummm

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Manning is clueless. X has to make those catches but I’d imagine he’s gassed being our only offensive option. 3rd down play calling was what did us in.

Oh well. Basketball is around the corner.

Reactions: chadly82
Status
Not open for further replies.