*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Ha, ha. It's Sunday morning and the sun rose across Iowa and, a bit later, up here in the north. This too shall pass. CMC will adjust. Time for Mass.
Bobbie it’s cold up north. Time to migrate back to Manhattan?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn

Actually, drop dead gorgeous up here, even the turkeys are enjoying the day. Back to MHK for oSu though, for sure.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloneML and Ayagi

Ayagi

Sep 27, 2021
Knowles is a solid receiver and returner. But Adrian was the difference last night.

The forces of EMAW were held to their lowest scoring output all season (tied with Tulane). The ISU defense more than did its job. Now kindly take your big one point victory and get the **** out of here--game threads are not the place for the fans of opposing teams.

• Love
Reactions: surly

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Actually, drop dead gorgeous up here, even the turkeys are enjoying the day. Back to MHK for oSu though, for sure.
Mind if I ask where up north you live?
The forces of EMAW were held to their lowest scoring output all season (tied with Tulane). The ISU defense more than did its job. Now kindly take your big one point victory and get the **** out of here--game threads are not the place for the fans of opposing teams.
Certain opposing fans are OK in my book. Surly is OK by me. He can drop by anytime.

You can put him on ignore if you disagree.

• Love
  • Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi and surly
Status
Not open for further replies.