List of visitors this weekend

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
why are we inviting another running back? If they offered it would make 3 rb's this class. Obviously they may use these guys at other positions but it just seems we don't need another rb recruit.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
why are we inviting another running back? If they offered it would make 3 rb's this class. Obviously they may use these guys at other positions but it just seems we don't need another rb recruit.
cuz the more athletes the better, and we only have 3 RB's on the roster as of right now

wags

Dec 13, 2008
DSM
Fabrice Pratt and Dearco Nolan also visiting this weekend

Last edited:

MarvelousMarv

Jan 24, 2009
Chizik did well with recruits. On paper, this class will be about the same as last year's class with last year's class having a minor advantage in my opinion. It is what they can get out of the players that will matter. I think last year's class might turn out to be one of the best in ISU history.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Chizik did well with recruits. On paper, this class will be about the same as last year's class with last year's class having a minor advantage in my opinion. It is what they can get out of the players that will matter. I think last year's class might turn out to be one of the best in ISU history.

I think the new offensive system will eventually get a lot out of these incoming offensive recruits! Our offense was pretty decent last year and can hopefully really turn a corner this year or next.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I can't believe that he would visit Marshall over us. That's more sad on his end than ours.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I can't believe that he would visit Marshall over us. That's more sad on his end than ours.

I'm not so sure about that. I think it's pretty sad that we couldn't convince him to come to Ames instead of Marshall.

Oh well..onward and upward.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Some of the best players ever to come out of Iowa State are converted running backs. Bring them on, the more competition the better.