*** Official Oklahoma vs #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I have been pretty optimistic about the team especially once they get healthy Grill back. But that’s completely gone now. It’s panic mode.
That whole theory has been bunk. Grill is not this world beating offensive playmaker Chris Williams and others in the media have made him out to be. Certainly better with him than without, but this team is a sum of its parts. There is no mvp

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Ok so we are probably losing out including a likely wed game in KC. What a bummer. Still will make the tourney which is a great season but we are just lost

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Disagree. If we completely implode, we’ll be on the outside looking in. Watch.
The bubble sucks. Last year's team finished 7-11 in conference and was destroyed by Tech in the tourney. The net was weaker for conference and they still made it in

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
42 points with 5 minutes left. Thats unreal. Can't believe how bad our offensive coaching is at this point. No offensive identity. No fast break opportunities taken at all. Just slow down and someone chucks up a terrible shot.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
No it’s not. If ISU loses out, the committee will not put them in.

Come on I get they suck right now but this is just a bad take. They are in the tournament regardless of the **** they are currently putting on the floor.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
If we lose our I think we are staying home and I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Just watch these replays. Three guys around the ball on every drive.

Holmes collapses down AGAIN leaving his guy wide open. Charge saved us.

We are getting killed on the boards.
No chance imo. Too many quad 1 wins and playing in the best conference. No chance that teams behind us in the big 12 will make the tournament and have us missing it.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Same recipe for beating us in the second half of games has worked to perfection for OU. Really frustrating. I love our coaches, but holy crap guys, this is the same pattern over and over and over.

Reactions: agentbear