*** Official Iowa vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
JFC.

Campbell. NS. Truly, truly dumb play calling by you. What in the literal **** are you doing on 3rd and 1, calling a quick out to the short side of the field. Get your ****ing team under center and run the ****ing ball for a goddamn 1st down.

JFC. Ya just just can’t make up how dumb of a play calling unit we have. Year after ****ing year.

4th down, yeah let’s go in shotgun and run a slow developing run up the gut against a stacked box.

We simply do not have D1 level play callers/schemers under CMC, starting with him.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
Who is trusting the process at this stage? I’m not. The players on this roster aren’t being served well enough by a coaching staff that is showing obvious signs of incompetence - and that comes from the top. The hunger, the drive, the sense of urgency, it’s just not there. And we can’t keep relying on every possible thing somehow going our way at the very end, just to eke out a win. That didn’t work in ‘21, it didn’t work in ‘22, it’s never worked for any team.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
One of the most gutless performances I've seen on offense. Yet another defensive effort wasted. They weren't great today, but they held Iowa when they needed to and gave the offense chance after chance... only for the offense like usual to pee their pants over an dover.
Gutless is a very accurate way to describe it.

I’m going to puke listening to CMC’s ******** rah rah crap after the game.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
hCUQR4W.png

Does anyone have a penny?

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Every year it’s the same damn stuff. There is no improvement from a guy that preaches accountability, continual improvement, and winning in the margins. This is the point where we enter the indifference stage and the fans stop showing up. Hopefully that will light under somebody’s ass (JP, I’m looking your way)