Worst Movies Ever

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The worst two experiences I’ve ever had in a movie theater (not exactly what @Jeremy asked but how I’m going to interpret it and so here we go)…

The Force Awakens

And it’s not even close.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Sgt Bilko with Steve Martin was fall-asleep bad. I loved the original series with Phil Silvers.

Every Which Way But Loose - I never watched another Clint Eastwood movie for 30 years after my college roommate insisted this was the most hilarious movie ever made.

Caveman - With Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach. A Beatle and a gorgeous Bond girl were not even close to enough to make this worth the time, let alone the price of admission.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I mean knocking out an alien invasion force with a 90s Apple computer and that ******* flying in at the end....

Yeah. This movie ruined movies for me.

And what did all of the crazy huge alien ships fall on once they were detroyed from being found out to not have anti-virus software?

• Dumb
Reactions: KnappShack and Gorm

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Not only is Independence Day the worst movie of all time IMO, the scene where Will Smith punches out the alien and says "Now that's what I call a close encounter." is easily the dumbest moment and dumbest line in movie history. Lol.
But he doesn’t say that. He says “welcome to Earth.” Stupid movie but fun.

Now if you want to watch a movie that is really bad go find Gummo.

Reactions: JBone84

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Lost in Translation with Bill Murray is easily my least favorite movie ever and I’m a huge fan of his comedy. It’s just horrible. It’s like watching a movie where people just talk and nothing ever happens. Then it ends.

Rocky 5 would be one of the worst but I think everyone has just agreed that the movie never really happened.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
But he doesn’t say that. He says “welcome to Earth.” Stupid movie but fun.

Now if you want to watch a movie that is really bad go find Gummo.
Good catch. He says "welcome to Earth" first, then pops a stogie into his mouth, and then says "now that's what I call a close encounter."

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonsin

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Not only is Independence Day the worst movie of all time IMO, the scene where Will Smith punches out the alien and says "Now that's what I call a close encounter." is easily the dumbest moment and dumbest line in movie history. Lol.

Especially after seeing he could not even knock Chris Rock out and we’re supposed to believe he knocked an Alien out?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I mean knocking out an alien invasion force with a 90s Apple computer and that ******* flying in at the end....

Yeah. This movie ruined movies for me.

A lot of this is kind of explained in the movie. He had deciphered the code being used by their system somehow. Evidently a hive-mind race of aliens didn't have need for antivirus.

Yeah, its a bit unrealistic, but that's pretty much every computer hacker role in any movie or tv show.