Another female teacher incident

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I still don't understand why some of these women don't just talk their bfs/hubbys into doing some roleplay. Get that teacher-student fantasy without the legal mess and ruined reputation.

Reactions: Drew0311

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
I still don't understand why some of these women don't just talk their bfs/hubbys into doing some roleplay. Get that teacher-student fantasy without the legal mess and ruined reputation.
My ex wife had multiple affairs, I asked her similar question when I found out (minus kid thing obviously). What I didn’t know at the time was the level of hidden credit card debt, alcoholism, abandoned and new friends, etc that generally came along with it. In my mind at the time it was simply a sexual thing. What therapy post divorce helped me understand is that in reality it was the appeal of a fantasy/second life and addictive behavior is generally what drives these decisions. It unfortunately is a mental health issue regardless if it’s an affair with an adult or student. No level of role play would appease what they need in their mind at the time.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
My ex wife had multiple affairs, I asked her similar question when I found out (minus kid thing obviously). What I didn’t know at the time was the level of hidden credit card debt, alcoholism, abandoned and new friends, etc that generally came along with it. In my mind at the time it was simply a sexual thing. What therapy post divorce helped me understand is that in reality it was the appeal of a fantasy/second life and addictive behavior is generally what drives these decisions. It unfortunately is a mental health issue regardless if it’s an affair with an adult or student. No level of role play would appease what they need in their mind at the time.

Yeah there’s always something more to it, but it’s enlightening to read stuff like this. A complicated mess.

I know you’ve posted a lot about this; sorry you had to go through all of that

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Yeah there’s always something more to it, but it’s enlightening to read stuff like this. A complicated mess.

I know you’ve posted a lot about this; sorry you had to go through all of that
****, I apparently need to stop posting about this if people are noticing!! Ha. It’s in the past and everyone is in a healthier spot now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron