***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022
Don't get too wrapped up in "starters". Guys can come off the bench and end up playing more minutes. Especially when your 4/5 guys are only around 20min

Reactions: Psiclone

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
It’s been stated Milan isn’t a lock to start
By who? This is one of most laughable things I've ever read in the history of this site. He just started every game and played the most minutes on the team as an 18 year old true freshman.

Lipsey, Gilbert, and Milan are locked in stone. Jones might be a question mark though, not sure if he's been promised a starting job or if he'll be happy playing 30mpg off the bench again.

Either way those 4 will play the most minutes again next year, anybody that suggest otherwise is completely clueless.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
By who? This is one of most laughable things I've ever read in the history of this site. He just started every game and played the most minutes on the team as an 18 year old true freshman.

Lipsey, Gilbert, and Milan are locked in stone. Jones might be a question mark though, not sure if he's been promised a starting job or if he'll be happy playing 30mpg off the bench again.

Either way those 4 will play the most minutes again next year, anybody that suggest otherwise is completely clueless.

Put this with the “stash Omaha at Drake for a year” and we officially have moronic statements being made on message board that people claim are facts. Milan is starting next season

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009

I’m not sure anyone actually said this. Except some ******** on here stretching statements made by others and putting words in peoples’ mouths.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Known contact list:

Minnesota’s Pharrell Payne
Colorado’s JVonne Hadley
Geo Mason’s Keyshawn Hall
SDSU’s William Kyle III
Ok St’s Eric Daily Jr
St Mary’s Joshua Jefferson

Looks like the CF wish list consensus is Hadley and Kyle for the last two spots.
After listening to BRE respond in an interview, I believe after the last game, I wonder if AAU connections with any of these players & current team members exists. Rob mentioned knowing Lipsey for a long time when playing AAU in HS, and D Watson (& his brother). Think it's been said Hadley is a cousin to Curtis Jones. Any other connections with any of these players?

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
After listening to BRE respond in an interview, I believe after the last game, I wonder if AAU connections with any of these players & current team members exists. Rob mentioned knowing Lipsey for a long time when playing AAU in HS, and D Watson (& his brother). Think it's been said Hadley is a cousin to Curtis Jones. Any other connections with any of these players?
Hall played with Gilbert for one year at UNLV. Not aware of any other connections other than TJ being good friends with Kyle’s coach.

Reactions: BigLame