2009 Entrance Video

berther48

Jul 10, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
How about this one; it starts out with sirens.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H34uYVhV-8w]YouTube - indestructible - disturbed lyrics[/ame]

Cyclone29

Jul 21, 2009
Anybody seen it yet? What do you want it to be?

Its been created.

On a side note everyone needs to email the A.D. about removing sweet caroline from the playlist. Its Garbage. I think its almost as bad as hearing girls just want to have fun during a football game.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Its been created.

On a side note everyone needs to email the A.D. about removing sweet caroline from the playlist. Its Garbage. I think its almost as bad as hearing girls just want to have fun during a football game.
Wrong. The way it's set now, and the fact the student section, (and many surrounding sections) get into it and use it show that it's a uniting song, and it's not overplayed like many detractors want to claim.

SamsB

Oct 7, 2008
The Baltimore Ravens enter to Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight" - it's bad ***.

cyclone1306

May 1, 2009
I keep hoping its the same intro Coach Macs team came out to. I realize it was a jock jams tune but I got excited for it. If not I do like the slipknot intro with no words.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I keep hoping its the same intro Coach Macs team came out to. I realize it was a jock jams tune but I got excited for it. If not I do like the slipknot intro with no words.

The LAST thing we need is to go back to Danny Mac days. This is the PR era and it should be unique.

I doubt PR wants to be Danny Mac part 2 even though many have given him that title.

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
I am shocked no one has suggested Sweet Caroline. Just kidding!!!! All of our music should be intense especially the Intro song. I say if you want to hear Sweet Caroline, listen to it on you ipod or go see Neil Diamond in concert.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Rollin-Limp Biskit......this thread is done

I just puked in my mouth a little bit... I hate that band.

psychlone99 said:
A lot shorter than 5 minutes. I like the guy. In fact, about a year after I graduated he showed up in my office and personally invited me to join the Alumni Association. True story! Really cool guy. But quite honestly, I'd rather we didn't need him out there in the first place.

Pretty much how I feel about JJ. Seems like a great guy, but I think it's reached a point where we don't need him, and we just need some students to start the Cyclone Power chant.

Last edited:

wags

Dec 13, 2008
DSM
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrqXN6JZjs"]YouTube - The Used - Burning Down The House + lyrics (transformers)[/ame]

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
While I still totally support Cochise as a potentially awesome entrance and I know that most of the board pretty much think it needs to be metal or nothing, I would also dig something a little bit more unorthodox or offbeat. If you were creative something like "The Distance" by Cake or "No Handlebars" by Flobot could make some sweet videos. Maybe a better fit for basketball?

sdmredsox

Dec 15, 2008
South Des Moines
My vote would be for an older song "The Blood, the Sweat, the Tears" by Machine Head. There might be some language issues, but over all, it's an awesome song and would be a perfect fit. The title alone says it all.