2020 Football Targets

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
ISU has a great defense and great defensive coaches. Whereas Nebraska has a miserable defense and coaches. I mean, Scott Frost teams have never been anything but poor on defense, even at UCF. So does a kid like Gunnerson watch these games and realize he should have waited longer to make his decision?

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
ISU has a great defense and great defensive coaches. Whereas Nebraska has a miserable defense and coaches. I mean, Scott Frost teams have never been anything but poor on defense, even at UCF. So does a kid like Gunnerson watch these games and realize he should have waited longer to make his decision?
Agree but ship has sailed.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Any chance we can get Blaise ( https://247sports.com/player/blaise-gunnerson-46056665/ ) to flip back to the good guys??

I did see him wearing a white ISU t-shirt in the tailgate lots a couple games ago

I'd assume that he's staying with kNU. It's too bad because he'd be perfect in our defense. In Lincoln, he'll play a lot, but for a bad to mediocre defense. He'd win more in Ames than in Lincoln, but maybe that's not as important to him?