2021 Football Targets

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
We all very much appreciate what you do with all of this recruiting stuff, but speaking for myself at least, I would totally understand if you chose not to continue.
This.

Of course, one day your kids will be away at college and you’ll think, “Gosh, maybe I should start a thread again on those kids Coach Campbell is recruiting at ISU”.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I see that Eli Sanders has run a 10.91 100m so far this Spring. That’s not quite Kene (or Quaron) territory, but anything below an 11.0 is generally considered legit breakaway speed.

And I’m pretty sure he has meets left to lower that time.

Reactions: isutrevman

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Excuse a brief interruption, by I have a question for the football recruiting gurus on here.

Is there much negative recruiting around Campbell and his staff potentially leaving? I ask because you heard that was frequent with Hoiberg and the NBA, and I wondered if the same thing was going on with Campbell and the NFL or something like say Michigan.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
JJ McCarthy is about to win a national championship
Matt Campbell has an eye for talent that is certain
Yep. Scrolled up and also saw Dorian Singer visited who was at USC this past year and one of the best WR in the country in ‘22 at Arizona. He can indentify them early that’s for sure.