2023 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +3)

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
Or he was told Myers is going to be let go and he decided to look elsewhere
Oklahoma State game with all the false starts - the way to prevent that is have the lineman look at the ball instead of the defender. That should never happen more than one time before being corrected.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Oklahoma State game with all the false starts - the way to prevent that is have the lineman look at the ball instead of the defender. That should never happen more than one time before being corrected.

I’m wondering if Simmons can be moved to center next year. That should cut down on his false starts

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
To give you an idea of what a gold mine of talent East St Louis is - CBC in St Louis is the 2021 large school state champion and will play again in the finals next Saturday heavily favored to win. Their only loss on the season was 64-19 at the hands of East St Louis.

Bring in a couple players from that school and the return home and tell what a good school it is and you have made progress in recruiting. It was a mistake for Campbell not to intervene with the OL coach during the OSU game and tell him to have the lineman look at the ball instead of reacting to movement on the defense. It appears to have cost them a good recruit.

I understand the concept of letting the position coaches handle their own area but there are times when the HC coach needs to intervene.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Curious about this kid from Omaha Westside, seems like he was going to choose from track scholarships but now has a football offer from Rhule. Did he actually visit us?

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Ngoyi got a crystal ball to Nebraska last night from a Nebraska 247 guy. Anything to this, or just some homer thinking Rhule will flip him?

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Benjamin Brahmer flipping from Nebraska to ISU is a really nice pickup for the clones. The kids super athletic, will be a really nice addition to the TE room

He's a mystery to me. Very light for a TE at 215. Seems more like a Sean Shaw type no? Only 2 offers? Maybe he made it clear he wanted to stay close to home or committed to NE early?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
He's a mystery to me. Very light for a TE at 215. Seems more like a Sean Shaw type no? Only 2 offers? Maybe he made it clear he wanted to stay close to home or committed to NE early?
Very athletic, guessing multi sport guy. Seems like he could add 25# in a redshirt year.

Reactions: nrg4isu

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Smaller town NE may also factor into it. Harder to get recognized from out of state schools

• Agree
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

Help Support Us

Become a patron