***2024 Masters Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Poor guy, who would have thought joining a money laundering league would cause other people to not like you.

The Saudis are in constant talks about buying my favorite soccer team I've been following for 24 years (AS Roma from when I studied abroad there at ISU). Barf. I think 1.1 billion is the latest rumor. They could go a long way to helping the problems in their region with a fraction of what they are spending on sports.

I'm sure some could point out hypocrisy of Augusta National but nice to see them tell him to **** off.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Also, Tiger hit the fairway on hole 1, something that doesn't happen for him often.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I will never root for any LIV player in any tournament.

Especially Rahm now. He’s even worse than the others because he admitted that he thought the two tours would unify soon, so he jumped to try to get the best of both worlds…. cash in with LIV for huge money, and then join back together with the PGA.

The others joined not knowing if they’d ever play again on the PGA.

Rahm said he figured the tours would have unified by now.

• Agree
Reactions: stateofmind

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
It would be so glorious if the NCAA tournament virtually was commercial free like The Masters. I know the origin of commercial free Masters coverage isn't fantastic, but still it is such a contrast between the NCAA tournament machine gun commercials.