***2024 NFL Draft***

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
As a Commanders fan I really hope they dont screw this up and do anything other than Daniels at 2. They have done good things in free agency and they have 6 picks in the top 100. Im used to them doing major bonehead things but this seems easy in a deep draft to put themselves ahead of Dallas and New York for a long time.

• Optimistic
Reactions: drmwevr08

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
As a Commanders fan I really hope they dont screw this up and do anything other than Daniels at 2. They have done good things in free agency and they have 6 picks in the top 100. Im used to them doing major bonehead things but this seems easy in a deep draft to put themselves ahead of Dallas and New York for a long time.
Not having Daniel Snyder meddling things should help

• Agree
Reactions: chadly82

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Schrager is pretty connected with GM's & Coaches. Usually this doesn't tend to happen but guess we will see:

Reactions: Cyhig

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Finally it is Gameday!

I enjoy the NFL Draft...but talk about an event that gets so much hype it is almost ridiculous! I have seen mock drafts for the 2025 draft already! I get that it is a spectacle and involves a ton of marketing...but I wish they would speed the first round up a bit...make it seem like their is a little urgency to the process.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

Mock from a 49er site has Tampa being picked by them in round 2
It would be a surprise to see Tampa fall that low, most have him in the middle of the 2nd round, 40 to 45 or so. The 9ers would be getting a heck of a lot of value if he is on the board at 63.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Schrager is pretty connected with GM's & Coaches. Usually this doesn't tend to happen but guess we will see:

If I wasn’t averse to large crowds in cramped places like this, as well as having to work tomorrow, I would have loved to check this out in person - especially if it gets as chaotic as some are predicting. I love a good, chaotic first round. That said, NFL Network’s coverage is so good I’d probably prefer to watch at home anyway.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
If the Dolphins don't draft one of the elite o-linemen in this draft I'm going to be irate. There's like a dozen of them so it won't be because there weren't any available.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I think that the Patriots or Giants should consider trading down and getting picks. Both teams have multiple holes that need filled and teams are desperately willing to trade up for a QB.

The Giants already paid a bunch to Daniel Jones so might as well build up around him. Their O-line was terrible last year so he could be improved just by upgrading that position.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Interesting that the Chiefs are looking to trade up. Must be either for a LT or a WR they like. Also have seen a lot of stuff about Tampa being a target for them in round 2.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
As a Bears fan I'm more interested in what they do at 9. It would be wise to trade it for more picks

04clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2006
As a Bears fan I'm more interested in what they do at 9. It would be wise to trade it for more picks
Meh. This is a pretty weak draft class. If they can get one of the three WRs, they should run their pick to the stand. If the WRs are gone, maybe trade back in exchange for a 1st or 2nd rounder next year.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Is it just me or has there been an odd lack of pre-draft moves this year?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Interesting that the Chiefs are looking to trade up. Must be either for a LT or a WR they like. Also have seen a lot of stuff about Tampa being a target for them in round 2.
They need to come out of the first round either getting a starting left tackle or starting WR, I would love to get Bowers from Georgia, but no way he falls far enough for the Chiefs to move up to get him. I think it will be one of the WR out of Texas.

Reactions: Halincandenza