***2024 NFL Draft***

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I love the draft, almost go time! I really hope Jayden Daniels can be the answer for Washington.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I’m not opposed to my Broncos drafting a QB. But I will be very unhappy if they mortgage their future (even more than they already have) to move up for McCarthy :puke:
they need to just bite the bullet and actually rebuild. there is a generational talent (probably understated) at QB in the same division. why try and be as good as the bills or bengals or dolphins when nobody is getting past KC any time soon.

they need to suck for 2-3 years and be primed to take over when mahomes exits his superbowl window.

Last edited:

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
they need to just bite the bullet and actually rebuild. there is a generational talent at QB in the same division. why try and be as good as the bills or bengals or dolphins when nobody is getting past KC any time soon.

they need to suck for 2-3 years and be primed to take over when mahomes exits his superbowl window.
They have holes all over that roster and yet local media thinks if we draft a QB all will be well. Part of it is the media needs some hope this year to sell clicks. I hope Payton is smarter than that

Ideally they should be trading back to accumulate picks. If they can trade back and get Nix or Penix, I’m good with that

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I haven’t followed anything the last few weeks. What are the legit chances of TJ going tonight?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Gotta give the NFL credit, taking the draft on the road each year was a fantastic idea. It was already a big event for lots of people, but they did a good job of upping the ante with the roadshow.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
There are strong ‘high school football players talking to the in-school pep rally assembly’ in this opening sequence