heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I get the weather is great in south Florida but why would they want to have gameday with no fans?

clone511

Mar 15, 2016
Urbandale, IA
Just heard them say that a Big 12 team with 1 loss won't make the CFP because "Clemson".. **** these guys. Don't want them in Ames. Not even a mention of the possibility of ISU winning out and having possibly 4 top 10 wins making the playoffs.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
They are hard to watch. You can tell that Herbie just earmuffs when someone says the Big10 isn't the best. It's funny and sad at the same time.

D

Deleted member 8507

Saw this on twitter

DNynchGUEAAzgkZ.jpg

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Just heard them say that a Big 12 team with 1 loss won't make the CFP because "Clemson".. **** these guys. Don't want them in Ames. Not even a mention of the possibility of ISU winning out and having possibly 4 top 10 wins making the playoffs.
Well Iowa State isn’t in the conversation because there are still a ton of 1 loss teams to sort through right now and we are at 2 losses. At least Pollack says that a 1 loss OU or OSU should be in ahead of any other 1 loss from Big 10, PAC 12, or ACC

Reactions: Knownothing

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
They just said "Baker Mayfield can't be stopped...."
Uh, yes he can, and was.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
love this one.

Transitive property scores doesn't do it for me. I mean does anyone really think we are better than tOSU?

I most definitely don't believe Ohio State is better than Oklahoma. It was a blowout, the officials gifted them one of their rare scores on a comically bad call, should have even been worse.

Am I confident we could beat either of them on any day? No. But if we played like we did against OU, and OSU played like they did against OU, ISU wins.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

Ditto.

Troll Herbstreit basically said Matt Campbell is too good for Ames.

Personally, I think Ames is too good for Herbstreit.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Hey guys! As you know, spirits are high around Cyclone football, we are ranked for the first time in 12 years and we will Pack The Jack for this weekend's game. You could almost say that our wish for Cyclone football came true. Almost.

You probably also know that our Cyclones got snubbed this week for College Gameday. And you could argue that we have the more intriguing story and a fan base who would be more excited to host College Gameday than the Buckeyes.

I am not satisfied, neither are my buddies, AND NEITHER ARE YOU.

So, instead of moping around and settling, there is a better way. LET'S TAKE #CollegeAmesDay TO COLUMBUS!

Here's the plan: we are going to send obnoxiously large signs to Columbus to be held up during College Gameday (we already found people who live there to do it for us; therefore, no one has to miss the game).

A group of us have it all figured out on how to get them there and held up. All we need from you is to head over to the GoFundMe page. Anything you can do will help, even if it's just telling your friends.

More Donations = More Signs

Think about it, you will help take part in something big. You'll be able to watch Gameday and say "I did that" when you see those huge signs. Who knows, maybe it can become a tradition?

Here's the link to the GoFundMe page: https://t.co/KsXKzbhCBC

Let's make it happen!

Hey, glad this worked out :)

Reactions: madguy30