3 Free Tix for Seton Hall Tonight

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Hi All,

I too had people fall through, SO.... I'll be at the game and I'll give away 3 seats to anyone who wants them. I'm in Section 241 with not AWESOME tix, but by the looks of things you could "upgrade". Send a PM and I'll arrange things. I'd even give you a lift if you live between CR and Ames on 30.

Go State.

Reactions: huntt26 and NWICY

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Hi All,

I too had people fall through, SO.... I'll be at the game and I'll give away 3 seats to anyone who wants them. I'm in Section 241 with not AWESOME tix, but by the looks of things you could "upgrade". Send a PM and I'll arrange things. I'd even give you a lift if you live between CR and Ames on 30.

Go State.
PM Sent

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Hi All,

Go State.
Awesome offer! Wish I would have seen this earlier today. Great to see another CR Cyclone!

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Hi All,

Go State.
Tix gone thanks