***#8 Iowa State vs #4 Iowa (Sunday, 2:00)***

CaptainMorgan

Aug 2, 2019
Not sure if it’s just a rumor but hearing Patrick Kennedy got the Okay to wrestle tomorrow. If that’s true do you think he will be in the lineup?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

18HN.gif

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I spent a good deal of time in dive bars years ago, so I will be ready for anything from those people.
Wrestling fan in Iowa and dive bars..go figure. Never been 2 one. Belly me up to some hay seed bar in Winterset any day! Winterset was a joke but you get where I'm coming from.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I feel like Arnold is a nightmare matchup for MJ. Arnold doesn’t open up. He stays in extremely solid position and is explosive. He’ll pick his spot with one shot that he blasts through and finishes without a scramble. MJ wants to elongate the exchanges and capitalize on mistakes. Don’t think he’ll have much opportunity.

I’d much rather MJ have Kennedy who is going to get in on legs but struggle to finish.
Feel the same but have thought the same of MJ going into other matches. He surprises and catches guys in moves they normally wouldn't expect. He's deceptively strong too. He's got a good shot..this could go either way.

Help Support Us

Become a patron