A FEW OF K. BANKS STATS

Banks319

Jul 21, 2008
2004 HS Senior Stats: "70 tackles, 50 solo, 8 INTs, 6 PBUs, 3 FFs."

2004 Notes: Played his ball at Dwyer high school earning recognition as 1st-Team All-County, 1st-Team All-District as a senior, signing out of high school with D-I Western Michigan.

2005 True Frosh Stats: 58 tackles, 46 solo, 1 INT, 5 dropped INTs (only due to cast on hand and broken middle finger), plus a very impressive 13 PBUs."

2005 Notes: Played his ball @ D-I Western Michigan (MAC Conference): Started as a true freshman at Western Michigan and was an instant impact player the day he arrived. Not to mention broke his middle finger halfway through the season (in the W.Mich-Buffalo game), toughed it out though playing through the injury for the rest of the season filling a stat sheet worth mentioning and then some.

2006 Season: Attended Rock Valley JUCO but never played football that season, attended school only, then committed to the University of Illinois before later signing with Dodge City College.
2007 Sophomore Stats: "60 tackles, 50 solo, 3 INTs, 13 PBUs, 1 FR (returned 50 yards for a TD)."

2007 Notes: Made 1st-Team All-Jayhawk Conference CB and was a factor not only at cornerback but also as a situational wide receiver, proving this kid has excellent ball skills, hands and the athleticism to make an immediate impact regardless of what school he winds up inking with.

Reactions: CycloneWarning

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Thanks for the info. Welcome aboard to your son/friend/relative. You will love visiting ISU for FB this fall.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
He's a guy that I think people should be talking MORE about. I really like all the stuff written about him and think he will be an impact player this year for us... Looks like a hardnosed kid who can bring it..

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
2004 HS Senior Stats: "70 tackles, 50 solo, 8 INTs, 6 PBUs, 3 FFs."

2004 Notes: Played his ball at Dwyer high school earning recognition as 1st-Team All-County, 1st-Team All-District as a senior, signing out of high school with D-I Western Michigan.

2005 True Frosh Stats: 58 tackles, 46 solo, 1 INT, 5 dropped INTs (only due to cast on hand and broken middle finger), plus a very impressive 13 PBUs."

2005 Notes: Played his ball @ D-I Western Michigan (MAC Conference): Started as a true freshman at Western Michigan and was an instant impact player the day he arrived. Not to mention broke his middle finger halfway through the season (in the W.Mich-Buffalo game), toughed it out though playing through the injury for the rest of the season filling a stat sheet worth mentioning and then some.

2006 Season: Attended Rock Valley JUCO but never played football that season, attended school only, then committed to the University of Illinois before later signing with Dodge City College.
2007 Sophomore Stats: "60 tackles, 50 solo, 3 INTs, 13 PBUs, 1 FR (returned 50 yards for a TD)."

2007 Notes: Made 1st-Team All-Jayhawk Conference CB and was a factor not only at cornerback but also as a situational wide receiver, proving this kid has excellent ball skills, hands and the athleticism to make an immediate impact regardless of what school he winds up inking with.

Is this man going to be laying the lumber to WR? What i mean is, i havent seen any video on him, can he hit?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
It would be great to have another ball-hawking defense like we did back in 2005. I think every DB starter had at least 4 ints that year. That would make things a lot easier on the offense and our slightly unexperienced Dlinemen.

Banks319

Jul 21, 2008
"People for some reason have tried to pick on him," Powers said. "But that's not worked. I won't lie to you about what he did on one play. You'll see it on tape. He came up and hit the fullback so hard that it broke the guy's facemask. He's a heck of a player.
"He's only given up two completions on him in the first three games. He's a special story because he could have let the transfer from Western Michigan really get him down. He could have given up and not wanted to play hard anymore, but he's not done that." ( just a quick quote from this link
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/recruiting/football/heartland/2007-09-19-heartland.htm )

Click on that link and read what they say about my cousin but if you want to know if he hits he personally told me to tell you to go to click this link and see the hit for yourself http://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...ruit&pkey=62894&vidtype=prospect&vidid=114387

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
What a hit on that first one! Kennard's new name is, " Ken the Intimidator."

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
I was just asking a question. Nice to see we have someone on the roster who can make some highlight hits. Thanks.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Oh man that first hit is downright Steve Paris nasty

Banks welcome to the family buddy I'm looking forward to seeing you lay out some kids this season.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Two things come to mind when I see his video.

Game Speed - He plays faster than anyone on the field. By far.

Loves Contact

d4cy

Oct 19, 2006
Ames
this guy is a freakin headhunter... do you know if he's planning to play corner or safety??? we could probably really use him at safety especially if chris brown is out for games..

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
this guy is a freakin headhunter... do you know if he's planning to play corner or safety??? we could probably really use him at safety especially if chris brown is out for games..

I am sure i have read it somewhere but why and how long is chris brown out

thanks in advance

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
I am sure i have read it somewhere but why and how long is chris brown out

thanks in advance
He tore his ACL around the time of the spring game I believe. He could be ready to go by the beginning of the season, but it all depends on how well things heal I would assume.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
I would not want to be a RB coming around the corner and see KB flying at me, looking to take my head off. It's gonna be fun watching him put the hurt on some Big12 recievers.

Help Support Us

Become a patron