[Added Jason Essex] 2022 Class Breakdown

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Don’t take that personally, cyclone4L. It’s just a recognition of the irony.

CF made it’s chops when Cyclone Report moved their forum behind the paywall. Now all the cool stuff here is doing that.

It’s okay. I can probably whip up something to replace your contribution here on the free board. It won’t be as bright or shiny or well informed, but it’ll be something.
Cyclone fanatic isn’t doing it. 4L is. He isn’t on staff. He takes a **** ton of grief from others. I don’t blame him.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Cyclone fanatic isn’t doing it. 4L is. He isn’t on staff. He takes a **** ton of grief from others. I don’t blame him.
Doesn’t matter “who” is doing it, it’s happening.

Edit: Since someone saw fit to mark this post “Dumb”, my point in the previous post wasn’t to assign responsibility or blame anyone, merely to remark on the phenomenon and the ironic history.

There. Is that better now?

Last edited:

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I’ll post my player breakdowns on here, but I’ll leave my thoughts out. I plan on sharing much more info from sources close to the program and other stuff that should belong behind a paywall.

I want to support CF and it would only hurt them to post that stuff for free.

I am not employed by CF and all the info I have I obtained on my own. If you like that insider information, I suggest considering CF Premium or 247sports VIP. Both are great. I don’t have Rivals.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
This site seems to be well on its way to being premium and having to pay. Guess we will see what new site pops up when it’s a full pay site. Seems to always happen. The free model must not work is my guess

Fully understand CW and Co. moving their comments to the premium board, but the trend to the end does seem real when guys like 4L voluntarily takes their stuff there.

Reactions: Drew0311

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This site seems to be well on its way to being premium and having to pay. Guess we will see what new site pops up when it’s a full pay site. Seems to always happen. The free model must not work is my guess
The advertising revenue on websites the last year has really taken a hit.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
I’ll post my player breakdowns on here, but I’ll leave my thoughts out. I plan on sharing much more info from sources close to the program and other stuff that should belong behind a paywall.

I want to support CF and it would only hurt them to post that stuff for free.

I am not employed by CF and all the info I have I obtained on my own. If you like that insider information, I suggest considering CF Premium or 247sports VIP. Both are great. I don’t have Rivals.
Appreciate all of your work, but my impression of your evaluations are

• Cyclones get low ranked player- diamond in the rough every other team missed on
  • Cyclones get high ranked player- this guy is a program changer
  • Cyclones miss on a guy- we had cooled on him

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Appreciate all of your work, but my impression of your evaluations are

• Cyclones get low ranked player- diamond in the rough every other team missed on
  • Cyclones get high ranked player- this guy is a program changer
  • Cyclones miss on a guy- we had cooled on him

And I can understand why he’d rather talk with the premium members.

Reactions: superiorcyclone

OtownClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2021
As a premium subscriber, I can tell you that a decent chunk of info shared would be stuff CW would probably not share in articles or on a free board. More sensitive stuff. There is still risk even putting it there. I see the premium side as something separate and additional rather than withholding things from the free side. For whatever it’s worth.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
When you look at it from @cyclone4L perspective he honestly didn't have a choice after joining the premium board. Well I guess he did but anything he posted moving forward would be scrutinized as leaking premium info even though he was receiving it from his own personal scource.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
When you look at it from @cyclone4L perspective he honestly didn't have a choice after joining the premium board. Well I guess he did but anything he posted moving forward would be scrutinized as leaking premium info even though he was receiving it from his own personal scource.

Makes sense. Being 'scrutinized' by other premium members would get old.

Reactions: Aclone and pdxclone