[Added Jason Essex] 2022 Class Breakdown

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Updated my "Wants" list. I think I will grow it until I cut it off when I get to 20.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Add my 5 Weekly Notes. I'm going to do this every week to recap some observations.

(I am not going to release any VIP info that I read from other sites, but I may sometimes say stuff that I have heard from my own rumblings)

I actually think that if they extend the dead period we will probably see a bunch of commitments. When visits are off the table these kids will have to decide based on relationships alone. Also I really want Burkle, he has the skill set to be a second Soehner.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I actually think that if they extend the dead period we will probably see a bunch of commitments. When visits are off the table these kids will have to decide based on relationships alone. Also I really want Burkle, he has the skill set to be a second Soehner.
I honestly don't have any idea. Most of the last class (as a whole, not just ISU) had an opportunity to visit a lot of their schools that they were looking at and make a decision.

Most of the kids this class have barely been on visits. They haven't had a face to face interactions with any coaches and theres just alot of question marks.

However, if the levee breaks, it will flood.

Reactions: Aclone

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008

If he stays high on ISU and eventually chooses Cyclones, I will be going nuts on this thread.

4 star, Lazard 2.0 (maybe not as polished as he was).
I think we will land a few four stars this class

He's listed as a TE.