Anthony Johnson returning!

PsychedCy09

Jul 8, 2018
******* AWESOME!!! If Will McDonald returns also I’ll have very little concern about the dropping off in performance next year.

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
Awesome news! Will certainly help that defensive backfield....

As for Rose, I would think so but I'm not sure it makes sense from a Mike Rose perspective - since he got dinged up this year, a lot of players would want to go pro and get their chance at getting paid.

I'd love to see Mike back but IDK if it personally makes sense for him. I don't know what his draft projection is so maybe it does. But if he's worried about his health after battling an injury I could see him leaving and going pro and trying to maximize his pro potential and if that's the case, certainly not going to hold anything against a young man whose given so much to the program as all of these guys have making the best decision for himself.

But I would be over the moon happy if he came back.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He really ,really wanted to finally get an interception apparently :) , huge news getting him back, one of the top tackling CB's in the entire country.

Reactions: aauummm

MugNight

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 27, 2021
McDonald is the ultimate Chiefs 3rd rounder. A project DE that might be a tweener LB and has all the physical tools

Reactions: CyclonesMoney

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
Having Anthony back next year will be HUGE! The same would be true for Will McDonald. It would be perfect to have a few veterans leading the young guys forward.
Having Anthony back is huge, having Will back would be huger (IMO)

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Hope he gets 6 interceptions next year so that he gets a better shot at the NFL.
That would be great but we don't play aggressive on the edges. Be hard to get that many in this defense. Plus they don't really target Anthony often.