Are you doing any weed today (4/20)?

Are you doing any weed today (4/20)?

• Yes

• No

• I'm drunk

Results are only viewable after voting.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
So if I'm not smoking pot today, what are some appropriate movies to get into the spirit? Here's a few that come to mind:

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Dazed & Confused
Up in Smoke - Cheech & Chong
Fear & Loathing in LV
Reefer Madness

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
So if I'm not smoking pot today, what are some appropriate movies to get into the spirit? Here's a few that come to mind:

Dazed & Confused
Fear & Loathing in LV
True Romance. Just for the scene when J Gandolfini and his henchmen happen upon Brad Pitt (Floyd) who's smoking up with a bong made out of a plastic honey bear (empty of honey of course). Pitt's hilarious in the scene.

Reactions: Todd

JEFF420

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 6, 2014
Michigan
I started smoking in 94 and was lucky enough to get in with some cats in Ames to get into some really high grade stuff, like world class. A few trips to Amsterdam and staying in super dank for years and this is just part of your lifestyle. Colorado had some of the world's best for years and Michigan is really wearing the crown now.

Crazy how growing up looking over your shoulder carries through. I still feel like getting caught with the smallest amount could send me up the river.
and its damn cheap in michigan. im enjoying

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, 200 MGs yesterday. Started in the AM in the tailgate lots and kept it going all day. From 5pm on.. it was a haze. Great day with cyclones though.

This needs to be legalized nationally, IMO. It’s time.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Okay need to pow wow with some of CFers stuck to their bed with a splitting headache barely able to make it to the bathroom to alternately diarrhea their brains out and then barf on top of it after doing the 4/20’s all day yesterday.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Dazed & Confused
Fear & Loathing in LV

dcmilla.gif

Reactions: JEFF420

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
Yeah that’s a lot. Even over a whole day
Yep, that is a lot for most people. It comes down to frequency and quality, however, some people have metabolisms that makes it hard for them to feel the effects through edibles. It's a thing.

cyclonemagic

Nov 26, 2006
Texas
I was just wondering what everyone would talk about on this forum now that the basketball season is over and the spring football game has been completed. Then I saw this forum discussion.

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
Used to "get stupid" (does that date me?) and listen to "A child's garden of grass" album back in the day. You can still find it on the net and it's better with a set of stereo headphones. I think the pot back then was better than what's available now or at least had a different effect--seems like we did a lot of laughing back then rather than just mellowing out

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Used to "get stupid" (does that date me?) and listen to "A child's garden of grass" album back in the day. You can still find it on the net and it's better with a set of stereo headphones. I think the pot back then was better than what's available now or at least had a different effect--seems like we did a lot of laughing back then rather than just mellowing out

Different is your answer, it’s actually much more potent. I read an article on this. The “giggles” is pretty much a thing of the past with the current potency and consumption methods of cannabis products out there.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Different is your answer, it’s actually much more potent. I read an article on this. The “giggles” is pretty much a thing of the past with the current potency and consumption methods of cannabis products out there.
I know people who get the giggles with today’s products, mostly newer users. I think it has more to do with how long you’ve used cannabis and how used to the effects you are but I’m sure certain strains and potencies also factor in.