Arlen Harris commits

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This is the Stanford RB that was highly regarded out of HS but buried on their roster?

Yeah... not sure why he didn't get time on a bad Stanford team?

Glad he's on the good guys now though! Welcome aboard!

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
What kind of back is he? Nice to have some more talent in the RB room.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Well, that is exciting! So, he will be a So? Does that plug the hole Silas left?

I guess I don't know what the position rooms often feel about new guys coming in OR is it standard practice to try to have people of various years in all positions? If he was able to hang at Stanford, I doubt we have any qualifying problems with this young man.

I hope he takes full advantage of his opportunity to achieve his purpose, whatever that is.

Is getting a little closer to home. That might be a nice thing for him.

Good to hear! Welcome aboard Arlen Harris Jr.!

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
What kind of back is he? Nice to have some more talent in the RB room.
From his 247 scouting profile: “Very smart, patient runner who finds lanes and hits them without hesitation. Good inside runner for a guy who is not necessarily a big back. Naturally stocky and should fill out into a nice sized college player. Has good balance and will run through contact. Has some nimbleness and shiftiness. Has to continue to add explosiveness and top-end speed.”

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Well, that is exciting! So, he will be a So? Does that plug the hole Silas left?

I guess I don't know what the position rooms often feel about new guys coming in OR is it standard practice to try to have people of various years in all positions? If he was able to hang at Stanford, I doubt we have any qualifying problems with this young man.

I hope he takes full advantage of his opportunity to achieve his purpose, whatever that is.

I read where he went to Stanford out of HS because he wanted to be challenged in the classroom as much as on the field.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com

Actually I think he might be a Rs Fr..? not positive on that but pretty sure.

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Yeah... not sure why he didn't get time on a bad Stanford team?

Glad he's on the good guys now though! Welcome aboard!

Thought I read where he talked about entering the portal back in October and Shaw had not announced he was not coming back yet. Not sure what happened but he never played after that. He might have been released. Then Shaw announced he would not be Coach next year.