Armed Forces Bowl

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I will base bowls on who wants to be there. Maybe it's stereotypes, but I always feel the service academies take all games seriously. The only thing Mizzourah takes seriously is finding the best way to torpedo their sports programs in search for a little more spending cash.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Will I ever learn. I am THE dumbass!!

I was excited that Army looked like it was going to beat Mizzou and the mighty SEC. Mizzou scores to go up with a 1:30 left in the game. Bummed, I change the channel because "There is no way Army can score since they run an option attack".

Noticed this morning Army kicked a FG to win. Oh ye of little faith!

What did I turn the game off for? Some YouTube video's about people living off-grid! I know your hooked- YES they lived another day! After all, they live in West Virginia and not Alaska

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Noticed this morning Army kicked a FG to win.

I watched to the glorious end, with the 41 yard game-winning field goal as time expired. Had the Army kicker missed, he'd have received a second closer chance, as Mizzou was penalized for having two #6's on the field at the same time (declined). I don't think I've ever seen that particular penalty before!

Brought back some great memories - I'd forgotten how much I hate Mizzou, since they're now an afterthought in the SEC. With Nebraska in the B1G, we still see and hear about them to keep the hatred fresh. They both suck...

Reactions: WhoISthis
Action Fanatics

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron