Audio for games

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Audio for all games is available with a cyclones.tv subscription.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Ok, but there's no audio only subscription like in the past?

Guess I'll have to decide if it's worth it to me.
If you do the subscription, you'll get to WATCH the game, and also get all of the opponent preview shows, coaches shows, pregame interviews with Wally and Mess, post game press conferences (both teams), post game player interviews. Then you get the same content for basketball. And you can catch up with all of the spring and fall camp practice videos and interviews. Plus you can re-watch the previous week's game starting on Tuesday afternoons.

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
If you do the subscription, you'll get to WATCH the game, and also get all of the opponent preview shows, coaches shows, pregame interviews with Wally and Mess, post game press conferences (both teams), post game player interviews. Then you get the same content for basketball. And you can catch up with all of the spring and fall camp practice videos and interviews. Plus you can re-watch the previous week's game starting on Tuesday afternoons.

Yeah, I had it last year so I know. Aside from games, I didn't watch much of the other stuff. I have some stuff on Saturday so don't know how much of it I'll get to watch. Was thinking about just listening to part of the game and then other games I can't get on tv. The replay is a good point.