Baylor Athletics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
I just started this thread do just say Job well done by the Student Athletes, Coaches and Staffs of Baylor 80 Wins is a Great accomplishment.....

We can really find a way to not look at the Good and try and try to find all the bad, negative, and jealous aspects of another ones programs.....

sad deal....

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I just started this thread do just say Job well done by the Student Athletes, Coaches and Staffs of Baylor 80 Wins is a Great accomplishment.....

We can really find a way to not look at the Good and try and try to find all the bad, negative, and jealous aspects of another ones programs.....

sad deal....

A celebratory thread about Baylor would probably go over better here:
BaylorFans.com ~ By The Fans, For The Fans! - BaylorFans.com

No point being surprised (or fake sad) about the reaction this thread received on our board. Last time I check there are not many dual fans of Baylor/ISU.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

sad deal....

I know you posted because they are Big 12 but this probably would be better suited for Bear Fanatic or whatever their site is. I really don't have a problem with the football team, but their M and W BB teams are another story.

Reactions: ISUAgronomist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron