Baylor Hate Week

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Brock spotted leaving McLane Stadium...

as4A99h.jpg

Last edited:

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
**** Baylor. I hope we absolutely abuse whichever player it was that took the cheap shot at Monty last year

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This thread needs taken down. This makes the ISU fan base look horrible. Lots of hate being thrown around here and that is not a good look for us. Also the rape jokes need to stop

Nope. Fans hating them means fans have paid attention.

Their university allowed rape to occur, and the university is still running, and its football program is still going. They deserve every bit of scrutiny possible.

They've evolved into a team that I want to lose every time, even if it were against other teams I hate.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
This thread needs taken down. This makes the ISU fan base look horrible. Lots of hate being thrown around here and that is not a good look for us. Also the rape jokes need to stop
Or you could avoid the thread.

Besides, we are "Beat Up The Band University" That's what we are known for and this thread won't change that..

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
Yall remember when Scott went into our locker room after losing the big 12 to us and congratulated us? As a valpo alumn, that made me proud that he was so gracious in defeat. The recruiting trail is something else though.

Reactions: RezClone

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Yall remember when Scott went into our locker room after losing the big 12 to us and congratulated us? As a valpo alumn, that made me proud that he was so gracious in defeat. The recruiting trail is something else though.
Got no issues with the basketball team. Respect to Scott. **** Baylor football though all across the board

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
And here's a quick reminder as to why we should hate Baylor outside of the rape stuff. The Baylor DB was holding on to Butler on the ground trying to start **** up again causing him and Eaton to get swarmed by his teammates. Then you have 52 trying to punch Montgomery while the refs back is turned one play after a different Baylor player tried to throw him over the bench. **** these guys. I especially hope that 52 is still there and we abuse him all night

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
They're the only team I'd like for us to really piss pound more than Iowa. Those years when Briles' teams hung 60+ on us still seem too fresh in my memory.

• Agree
Reactions: LincolnSwinger

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley

I've got no qualms with the basketball squad, and have a ton of respect for Scott Drew. It's just the football program that needs to die forever, and a few execs and donors that need to be thrown over the wall

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
He also came into out locker room after we beat North Carolina in the NCAA tournament.