Black cap?

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Does anyone know where I can purchase the black Cyclone cap with I-STATE logo on front & Jack Trice stripes on side? I’ve searched online with no luck. Thanks for any help.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
I don't know if it's still available, but I found them in person at the ISU bookstore during the football season.

CYTUTT

Nov 25, 2012
I was at the bookstore Saturday and I didn’t see one. I looked, but they only had the usual ISU hats. Bummer!
Are they trying to distance themselves from the Trice logo? I think they need to fully embrace it!
On a side note, if you look at the officials shirts - at the Texas game - they kind of look like the Trice logo.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I was at the bookstore Saturday and I didn’t see one. I looked, but they only had the usual ISU hats. Bummer!
Are they trying to distance themselves from the Trice logo? I think they need to fully embrace it!
On a side note, if you look at the officials shirts - at the Texas game - they kind of look like the Trice logo.
They are probably sold out of the Trice logo if you can't find it.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I noticed that the athletic department had a giant Trice logo on the south side of the Sports Performance Building that is very visible from inside Jack Trice Stadium. Also it has appeared on our football uniforms. I don't think that anyone is trying to distance themselves from it, just the opposite.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I purchased one, but its been sitting at the top of my closet since. Got some dust on it, but I've never used it.

If you guys would like it, let me know. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3485.JPG
    IMG_3485.JPG
    909.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3483.JPG
    IMG_3483.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3484.JPG
    IMG_3484.JPG
    920.6 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Aclone

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Both Cy’s Locker & Bookstore said there is some licensing problem with trying to have both the I-STATE & the Trice stripes on the same hat. They said CMC made a special order to get his hat.