Brock's endorsement deal

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Nah, ad was for local consumption (Niners local dealers) If the "faithful" saw him rolling in a Camry, they be going WTF, we need to burn down Toyota dealers; not buy Tundras, The're disrespecting our leader!

If they change that **** name to a THUNDRA then I'd consider buying one.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Brock's next endorsement deal has to be with Kohl's! The "official" supplier of Brock Purdy's pre-game wardrobe!!
So glad Brock is not going down the path of Joe Burrow. I would cringe seeing Brock looking like him or Cam Newton.

superiorcyclone

Dec 12, 2013
NBA regular season games versus NFL games, more people concentrate on football. I won’t mention 2nd obvious reason, but Tyrese’s personality will hopefully win people over. Also San Fran over Indianapolis.
I have not watched an NBA game in a long time. I watch Cyclone Basketball and Football, and somewhat the NFL. Purdy is playing in the Superbowl. His national exposure is far bigger than an NBA point guard.

• Agree
Reactions: Tailg8er

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
I have not watched an NBA game in a long time. I watch Cyclone Basketball and Football, and somewhat the NFL. Purdy is playing in the Superbowl. His national exposure is far bigger than an NBA point guard.
His international exposure is far less, but I digress. Both are stars and great ambassadors of ISU.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Yes. Dude was trying to break the DUI record I think. I seem to recall 2 DUIs in like a 24 hr period. Not a good look for a car dealership.
I think he abandoned one car on the freeway that was burning, and went back and got another one. Dude could really drink. Just couldn’t drive.

Reactions: ianoconnor

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I loved the commercial (also biased because I like Toyota) but it would have moved from a 9 to a 10 if they showed him in an ISU jersey to start. That would better reflect the "going places" slogan as it would show his ascension to college star and then NFL star, vs just an NFL rags to riches.