Bykowski in trouble?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It appears the public intox bug bit him.

edit: never posting again

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Hawk trolls (even though this isn't the rivalry board) in 3.... 2... 1.....

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
He's a TE.

It's amazing how little I do know about ISU football compared to a lot of posters on here. My hat goes off to you guys for keeping up on all this.

And thanks for not making feel two-inches tall for asking an idiotic question.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
It's amazing how little I do know about ISU football compared to a lot of posters on here. My hat goes off to you guys for keeping up on all this.

And thanks for not making feel two-inches tall for asking an idiotic question.

Calm down. There is no such thing as an idiotic question. Just idiotic people who ask questions. :jimlad:

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

It will be interesting to see how Rhoads handles this and what kind of law he lays down.

I will be extremely disappointed if anymore players get into trouble after Rhoads implements his disciplinary measures. If that happens, I will have to develop a taste for crow after all the posting I did concerning Ferentz and the problems at Iowa.

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007

We shouldn't worry, be happy...Hackeye logic says it happens everywhere and is not a big deal. But it is. Quantity over quality for the U of no Integrity OWA.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
It will be interesting to see how Rhoads handles this and what kind of law he lays down.

I will be extremely disappointed if anymore players get into trouble after Rhoads implements his disciplinary measures. If that happens, I will have to develop a taste for crow after all the posting I did concerning Ferentz and the problems at Iowa.

You don't have to eat crow if you hold CPR in the same light, should that happen.

Regardless - he has about 3 dozen more arrests to go (presuming this one happened) before it becomes apples to apples. And if it did, I have a great, LONG list of excuses for us the throw out there. :jimlad:

Last edited:

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
College students drinking? No way! Seriously, if true I'm sure it'll be handled in house.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
College students drinking? No way! Seriously, if true I'm sure it'll be handled in house.

What's the alternative, handling in the outhouse?

Might be appropriate for the subject matter.

Some people can't tell the difference between an outhouse and a wood shed.

Last edited:

copenhagen

Apr 23, 2007
im so tired of the Dudley Do rights

Cmon are you serious? Under Rhoads or any coach your expecting no arrests or any players ever getting in trouble? This is why i cringe when i see all these threads mocking or ripping into Ferentz or the hawks for this nonsense. Its just a matter of time before it happens at ISU.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Re: im so tired of the Dudley Do rights

Cmon are you serious? Under Rhoads or any coach your expecting no arrests or any players ever getting in trouble? This is why i cringe when i see all these threads mocking or ripping into Ferentz or the hawks for this nonsense. Its just a matter of time before it happens at ISU.

:skeptical:

I never mocked or ripped on Ferentz. I have, in other posts, stated that for the last 6 years he has said and done the same thing over and over again whenever one of his players gets into trouble and yet the situation has not gotten any better. I

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
As much as I like our guys staying out of trouble, I'm not terribly concerned until we get a top ten listing in the Fulmer Cup. :biglaugh: The Hawks only got one measly point for Claybourn - since they've been quiet/well behaved lately... But a nice score of 5 for the three amigos!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyrocks

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com

If Iowa's only issue was kids drinking, it wouldn't get nearly the attention that it's getting. The credit card fraud and the sexual assault were huge problems. Because of those, every indiscrection is going to be magnified and Ferentz will be scrutinzed for how he handles each incident.

Reactions: Cyrocks

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant

1 player getting into trouble = poor decision by player
27 players getting into trouble = poor discipline by coach

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron