CHIZIK FEATURED ON RIVALS FRONT PAGE!

CyKosys

Nov 24, 2006
Take a peek. Our (former) boy wonder is on the front page of the Rivals site with all kinds of glowing comments about his Top 20 class. What a snake. "Win at all costs"? Not me! "Honor before victory"? That's more like it. In my book, win or lose, Chizik will ALWAYS be a loser!

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
chizzledick could not recruit s#%$ if it were not having mazahn on his current staff-mazahn is the reason that auburn is able to attract some decent recruits.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
He got a good class. Give him credit.

Now the coaching part of it is another thing.

He's in the toughest conference in the country and they were lousy last year.

Actually I hope he does do well.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
It just goes to show you that it's not just the head coach that pulls in recruits. You have to have a school that is known for football to help.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Shoot, I logged onto the wrong board. I thought this was CYCLONEfanatic. I'm only concerned about what happens at ISU, not Auburn.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
He got a good class. Give him credit.

I expect he had very little to do with it. Most of Auburn's recruiting class was probably bought and paid for by Bobby Lowder and the rest of the Auburn boosters, and delivered to Chizik on a silver platter.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Shoot, I logged onto the wrong board. I thought this was CYCLONEfanatic. I'm only concerned about what happens at ISU, not Auburn.

You're right, no one ever posts anything about other schools. No one ever posts anything about fomer coaches and players who ****ed us over, either. :jimlad:

SwirlingFloater

Dec 19, 2008
West Des Moines
That does it. I'm taking a crap in a box and mailing it to him. Who's with me?

I would recommend using UPS Next Day Air or FedEx early am delivery to be sure that GC captures the true essence of your package. :wink:

(Not that I am an expert on mailing poo or anything. I'm just saying I have heard that is more effective.):biglaugh:

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I would recommend using UPS Next Day Air or FedEx early am delivery to be sure that GC captures the true essence of your package. :wink:

(Not that I am an expert on mailing poo or anything. I'm just saying I have heard that is more effective.):biglaugh:
I think you have the best name to give advice on said matter.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
It may be a top 20 class but it is towards the bottom of the rivals rankings in the SEC. I think that says more about the SEC than Auburn though

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Looks like he's trying his Jedi mind tricks on the Auburn faithful

1212-AUBGENECHIZIK_405.JPG

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008

I think it would get worse with time, so I would use the slowest shipping method possible. However, I may be completely wrong on this, and as Cyclone62 said, someone with the name SwirlingFloater should probably be respected as the authority on this matter.

BEACHBUM

Oct 23, 2006
Des Moines
A sucessful history of a program can do wonders for recruiting. Gene jumped on the Train and rode it home. I just hope he likes being a coach that gets to make decisions after the Alumni and then the President and of course the AD approve it. I mean after all it is THEIR program. And as far as sending fecal matter, I think we should support him and send some Preparation H or GLIDE to deal with all the poundings he is going to recieve from the SEC this year.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
He had good classes at ISU and still didnt do much with them except complain about the lack of talent he had.

Help Support Us

Become a patron