Chizik to Auburn - Hitler's Reaction (hilarious)

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
"He must have a picture of Jacobs with a goat!"
ROFL
that quite possibly made me forget about how pissed i've been for the last 3 days.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm getting sick of people re-subtitling that video and having to watch it. That being said, it was friggin' hilarious...

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
My first time seeing that video... but yeah. That was freak'n hilarious

Gene-- freak'n chizik

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Even referenced the coins and the scandal about being firmly entrenched in Ames

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Has anyone watched the video in the ESPN article? I just watched and Kirk Herbstreit says "If you look at Gene Chizik and the man that he is" and he said it in a positive tone.

I just lost some respect for Mr. Herbstreit. He may be able to spin the good defensive coach light, but saying that Gene is a good man in a sense is something completely off base after the past 48 hours here in Ames.

I don't think he knows him that well.

ESPN - Auburn Tigers hire Gene Chizik

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Hell, Cyclone fans are glad we're doing them a favor!!!"

I'm not going to lie... I do agree with that statement... if this is his true colors, frankly I wasn't that impressed with how this last year went... especially the rediculously stupid penalties like delay of game over and over again...

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Hell, Cyclone fans are glad we're doing them a favor!!!"

I'm not going to lie... I do agree with that statement... if this is his true colors, frankly I wasn't that impressed with how this last year went... especially the rediculously stupid penalties like delay of game over and over again...

The reason people supported GC was because of his character and discipline. Apparently, if those weren't there either, there really is no room for support here.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron