CKLV Invite IS STACKED

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Is Cody done then? Both those loses are not bad losses, correct?

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Is Cody done then? Both those loses are not bad losses, correct?
Yes and correct. Cardenas is going to be top 5 after CKLV at this rate. Andonian was #5 coming into the tourney. So we’re talking about 3 losses to top 6-8 guys so far, two very close.

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
Gaitan still not big enough and another guy that needs to get better from neutral.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I think the radio mentioned that was David’s 100th when. Really going to miss him
Before the dual last Sunday, my son was waiting with a marker and program by the ISU tunnel. A couple of our guys ran right by him. Understandable as all hell since they were gearing up for the biggest dual of the year and the Hilton was settling into chaos. My son, who’s 8, saw David coming and he had his headphones on. Son, who’s not a loud kid, reached his hand through the little fence they have there and asked David to sign it as he was clearly in a hurry. He stopped and said I can do one quick one guys and smiled at my son.

He didn’t have to do that but it made my son’s day. And I know he does this stuff all of the time. David Carr is a wonderful ambassador for our program and genuinely good human being. We are truly lucky as hell to have him around these last 4 years. He is just awesome.