College GAmeday

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Kirk Herbstriet just gave a shout out to ISU and Sam Richardson. Picked ISU as his upset.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Seems like ISU is the favorite among the analysts of the world. Lots of logical reasons why ISU should win, including CPR's 10- record in games ending at night, and captain Kirk's track record of under-cheveent in Ames. Best of all, I thi CPR's team like being overlooked by the odds makers.

Also heard .. or *think* I heard ... that Gameday will be setting up camp on he NDSU campus in Fargo next week. Whats up with that? I guess the MVC shows up the Big 12 again, although maybe that will add some cache to ISUs opener for next season.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Loved the "wheres waldo" hawk fan behind him in the audience.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Must be giving up being a Big Ten shill? He seemed to be the only one arguing with Desmond Howard, who was saying that schools should be able to pay players whatever.

IST8CIVILENGR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2011
Pittsburg, KS
Did you watch the segment ... Herby was a moderator if anything had a very good idea to pay the kids after their eligibility was up. Finebaum was really the only one fighting with Des. With that being said Herby in the past has been a Big 10 homer, but when it continues to make you look bad because they don't perform I guess I would change too?

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
Seems like ISU is the favorite among the analysts of the world. Lots of logical reasons why ISU should win, including CPR's 10- record in games ending at night, and captain Kirk's track record of under-cheveent in Ames. Best of all, I thi CPR's team like being overlooked by the odds makers.

Also heard .. or *think* I heard ... that Gameday will be setting up camp on he NDSU campus in Fargo next week. Whats up with that? I guess the MVC shows up the Big 12 again, although maybe that will add some cache to ISUs opener for next season.

There are no ranked teams playing each other next week. Most of the top 10 they've visited recently or will be there later this season. They've visited FCS schools before. NDSU is a back to back champion who knocked off last years Big 12 champion. It's a good pick IMO.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron