Congrats to JaQuan Bailey!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Yes, congrats Jaquan on the sacks! Great game today! You were one of the main cogs on Defense, beast mode out there!!

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Jaquan Bailey is playing with a motor this year I never knew that he had. When him AND McDonald are on..... this is going to be a damn fun defensive line to have. Probably the best defensive line we've had at ISU? They as a unit are top ten nationally in my opinion. Latrell Bankston is absolutely relentless pushing guys back in the pocket too, he has some serious juice.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Jaquan Bailey is playing with a motor this year I never knew that he had. When him AND McDonald are on..... this is going to be a damn fun defensive line to have. Probably the best defensive line we've had at ISU? They as a unit are top ten nationally in my opinion. Latrell Bankston is absolutely relentless pushing guys back in the pocket too, he has some serious juice.
I've been impressed with Bankston too. Gets a lot of push, even battling lots of double teams.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Great player, been so consistent his entire tune here really. Hope he can get nfl look.

Reactions: t-noah

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I swear one of his sacks he was practically laying on the ground and rolled over to get the QB. What a beast!