Creative trash talking

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
Was there any talking or just the display of poor sportsmanship? It might have worked out better if the big guy went to help him up. Then he really has license to say something, or not. That was just trashy.

Reactions: Yaz

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Reminds me of when Larry Bird walked into the locker room right before the NBA 3-point shooting contest. He looked around at all the all-stars getting dressed for the contest and asked "Which one of you guys is going to finish second?"

Or when the one of the Bulls front office guys asked Michael Jordan just before the NBA dunk contest what the trophy looks like and Jordan replied "You'll know what it looks like when you load it into my car."

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I like how he really didn't even talk. Just kind of icing on the cake, and get back for defense.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
I like how he really didn't even talk. Just kind of icing on the cake, and get back for defense.
He went back for offense. Blocked shot, tossed it to their guy out of bounds. Gave the fella on the ground a turnover in the stats as well.

His team had the rebound and could have gone the other way with it.... lol

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
There are so many great Larry Bird stories. One time he was really mad during a game and someone on the other team asked him what the problem was. Larry told him that their team was disrespecting him because they had a white guy guarding him.